Reports to: CIVIL 3D Managers
Lochsa Engineering of Nevada is currently seeking a full time Civil 3D Technician/Designer. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience, preferably in the civil engineering/construction industry, and be proficient in Civil 3D.
Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Develop detailed construction drawings in Civil 3D to comply with zoning, local utility agency, DOT, and local agency reviews. Strong emphasis on Civil 3D capabilities, speed, and accuracy.
- Provide coordination with all disciplines involved.
- Work with team on developing and coordinating construction documents for pre-construction and construction documents.
- Calculate quantities, areas, etc. commensurate with civil engineers as well as prepare data required for roadway, utility, and storm water design.
- Plot and prepare plan sets as required for agency and construction submittals.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience using Civil 3D processes, applications, and project support in the civil engineering/construction industry.
- High proficiency in Civil 3D 2010 or later required.
- Ability to take initiative, respond to issues, time constraints, and opportunities.
- Must be self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Excellent technical computer skills and file sharing required.
- Strong written and verbal skills with ability to communicate in person, via phone, and emails.
- Strong personal management skills, dedication, organization, and open mindedness required.
- Creative thinker with ability to work in a close-knit environment
- Established in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1995, Lochsa Engineering has become a leading firm offering civil, structural, and surveying services. Lochsa focuses on engineering projects within a certain scale and technical challenge. Utilizing staff from offices in Las Vegas, Boise, and Denver, allows Lochsa Engineering to be an effective partner on each unique project. The firm offers competitive salaries, benefits package, and opportunity for advancement and professional development.